Books Usborne - Peep Inside MORE TITLES
Peep inside animal homes
- A very simple non-fiction, lift-the-flap book for small children.
- Packed with holes to peep through, flaps to look beneath and snippets of factual information.
- A brilliant introduction to an amazing variety of animal homes, including nests, warrens, hives, dens and dams.
Peep inside dinosaurs
- A beautifully illustrated, non-fiction book to introduce children to dinosaurs for the very first time.
- Children can lift the flaps and peep through the holes to see a dinosaur egg hatching or trace the outlines of T. Rex’s teeth, and find out about spiky dinosaurs, the biggest dinosaurs and dinosaurs from the sea.
Peep inside night time
- A charming, simple and beautifully illustrated lift-the-flap book for little children.
- Little fingers can lift the flaps in scenes of dark, quiet, sleepy night-time... and reveal the busy activity beneath.
- Scenes include owls, foxes and mice looking for food, bakers making bread for the morning and a sleeper train travelling through the night.
- A lovely introduction to the nocturnal world, perfect for sharing with little ones at bed time.
Peep inside space
If you peep into the night sky and see the Moon and twinkling stars, you’re peeping right out into space! Lift the flaps and peep through the holes in the pages to discover the planets in our solar system, see astronauts on the International Space Station and find out what else is in space in this beautifully illustrated book for little children.
Peep inside the castle
- Young children can explore a bustling medieval castle in this charming, lift-the-flap non-fiction book.
- Flaps and peep-through holes in the pages reveal a knight putting on his armour, castle guards counting the king’s treasure and a grand feast with the royal family.
- A lovely introduction to a popular historical subject for little children.
Peep inside the farm
- A colourful and charmingly illustrated non-fiction book for very small children, with lots of flaps to lift, holes to peep through and farm animals to spot.
- Children can peep inside the hen house at sunrise in search of eggs, watch the cows being milked behind the big barn doors and spot the lambs frolicking in the fields.
- Little hands will love to lift the flaps to see the vegetables growing underground, or the peas inside their green pods, and to spot all the produce being sold in the farm shop, from cheese, bread and honey to knitted hats and lambswool jumpers.
- An engaging and interactive introduction to life on a farm and where food comes from.
Peep inside the jungle
Down in the jungle there’s a chatter and a squawk. Is it the mummy tiger with her cubs? A bright-eyed tree frog? A bird of paradise or a honey bear having a midnight snack? Children can peep under the leaves and between the trees in this delightful book to spot the creatures in the jungle and see who’s making all that noise.
Peep inside the zoo
- Peep under leaves and behind doors to see the animals in the zoo in this delightful flap book for young children.
- With flaps and holes to peep underneath and through, noisy parrots, cheeky monkeys, very tall giraffes and lots more are revealed.
- Sure to become a firm favourite for young animal lovers.
Peep inside a fairy tale: Cinderella
Little children can peep through the laser-cut pages of this magical book and follow Cinderella through a fairytale city to meet her perfect prince. Beneath the flaps they can discover Cinderella’s fairy godmother, her selfish stepsisters and a fabulous golden carriage. A delightful way to introduce children to this much-loved tale.
Peep inside a fairy tale: Little Red Riding Hood
An enchantingly illustrated, lift-the-flap version of the classic fairy tale. Little children can peep through intricate, laser-cut holes into the dark woods, lift the flaps to see what's beyond the trees, and keep an eye out for the Big Bad Wolf as they follow Little Red Riding Hood through the fairytale forest.
Peep inside a fairy tale: Beauty and the Beast
A beautiful retelling of the classic fairy tale, with fabulous illustrations by Lorena Alvarez and intricate, cut-out windows to peep through. Little children will love following Belle and the birds into the Beast’s house, discovering the shy Beast hiding in the garden, the harp that plays itself – and the handsome Prince in the mirror.
We Also Recommend