Menu
Cart 0

Piggy Paint - Natural Nail Polish

  • 1195


Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!

  • Non-toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Ingredients Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil.  May contain the following colorants (depending on shade):  Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.

 

  • Wash hands with soap and water.
  • Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
  • Air dry 60 seconds.
  • Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.

 Remover

Low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover.

  • Biodegradable
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E

4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)

Ingredients: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.